The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Routine 2021 has been published. It was published on 27 September 2021. The routine for all the general education boards of Bangladesh has been published. The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination 2021 of all the boards will be held on the same schedule..
This schedule will be applicable for the Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Barisal, Dinajpur, Jessore, and Mymensingh education boards. The SSC Exam Routine 2021 can be downloaded as a PDF from the all education boards website in Bangladesh.
Read this article to know more about the “SSC Exam Routine”. It contains detailed information about SSC Exam Timetable, Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Year Papers, Mock Test Papers, and other relevant information.
SSC Exam Routine 2021 Overview & Rules
The examination will be shortened this year to three subjects and the marks are also reduced. Candidates were previously asked to answer 7-8 out of 10 questions, but now there is a chance that you can answer 2 out of 8 because it’s shorter than before!
The exam is a grueling 1 hour and 30 minutes long. There’s no need to wait around for the start of your test, so make sure you’re sitting in that chair before we begin! See all the important SSC exam rules below –
- There is no change in the exam date
- The exams are conducted in a straightforward manner
- Each candidate has 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish the exam
- You should spend 1 hour and 15 minutes to prepare for each paper
- Candidates should work on one paper per day
- The candidates can choose either English or Chinese as the language of the examination
- Candidates must write their name, national identity card number and exam registration number on the answer sheet
- Candidates must write the exam venue and the date of the exam on the top of the answer sheet
- Candidates must write the time they started the exam and the time they finished the exam on the bottom of the answer sheet
- Candidates must sign and date the answer sheet
SSC Exam Routine 2021 – Science, Humanities & Business Studies Routine
The SSC Exam will begin on 14 November SSC Exam Routine 2021 exam final timetable or Routine have been published. The Education Boards are already prepared the Question Paper has been printed.
The SSC Exam Routine 2021 has already been published on 27 September. We have published the routine of Bangladesh SSC exam 2021. Please download the routine from the official website or check the below table for the full SSC exam routine.
The new SSC Exam Routine 2021 is finally out. I hope you’ve checked out the routine of SSC Exam 2021. It is very crucial for all of you to be in the know about the SSC 2021 examination routine.
Only if you are aware of it can you strategize and plan your study accordingly. This will definitely enhance your performance in the exam. And remember… it’s not too late to study for your SSC!